2015年8月7日星期五

10 inch Two Wheel Self Balancing Board/Scooter Close Up


My first time uploading to YouTube. I decided to make my own video on this 10 inch Self balancing board/scooter because there wasn't a lot of videos on the 10 inch variant in English especially.

I purchase it from www.one2more.com and they can also be found on AliExpress.com

You can save a little more if you buy on AliExpress. Exact link here: http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/10-inch-big-tire-two-wheel-two-wheel-self-balance-scooter-smart-self-balancing-scooter-electric/1754607_32395200772.html

I am not affiliated with the company but wanted to let everyone that that if you want a self balancing scooter this site is trustworthy and provide good customer support.

If you guys have any questions please leave it under the comment section and I will try my best to answer it.

Discount 2 wheel electric standing scooter with 4400 MA lithlium battery max speed 18km/H 2 wheel standing skateboard electric scooter


2 条评论:

  1. My first time uploading to YouTube. I decided to make my own video on this 10 inch Self balancing board/scooter because there wasn't a lot of ... boardscooter.blogspot.com

    回复删除
  2. 10 inch Two Wheel Self Balancing Board/Scooter Close Up ... ebalanceboard.blogspot.com

    回复删除